Injection MoldingRead more
Coil WindingRead more
Specialized in producing high demanding stamping parts for automotive industry. Our advantages are assuring high visual requirements, tight tolerances, burr limits control, tool complexity and process stability.
Furthermore, we are skilled in material management by suggesting optimal material choice in terms of prices, delivery times and order quantities. Plating can be offered according to customer specification.
Manufacturing customized molding parts for demanding automotive customers in a variety of materials. Specialized in complex moulding of decorative, printed parts, 2K parts, special gears and overmolding.
We have competences in part design, tool contracting and measurement implementation.
Process control is performed by APC, IQ and HiQ Flow systems offering increased productivity and quality solutions.
Manufacturing executive system (MES) used in daily production offers In-Line control of production quantities, deadlocks and rejects as well as comprehensive measurement control.
In-house coil winding is an important part of our small motor manufacturing. High demanding product requirements need optimal and most effective coil winding system in place. From machinery design to controls engineering we work closely to machinery specialists.
Our greatest expertise is winding of miniature stators and bobbins.
It is one of our key production technologies enabling us to be flexible and lean during product and process development. In our semi or fully automatic magnetising production we magnetise 2-pole up to 36-pole magnets based on our innovative magnetising device.
Primarily we magnetise rear-earth magnets in house, either plasto-magnets or bonded ones. Plasto-magnets are also moulded in house.
Depending on the product specifics and the business volume, we are able to provide assembly tailored to your needs – from manual working places to fully automated assembly line.
For decorative finishing purposes in automotive market we have implemented in-line process of plastics metallization with sputtering technology.
Sputtering is a process whereby particles are ejected from a solid target material due to bombardment of the target by energetic particles, particularly gas ions. System ensures excellent coating quality along with stable manufacturing cycles.
Impact Coatings INLINECOATER™ IC500 features:
- in-line metallization with automated production cells with plastic injection molding; resulting in very short cycle times - typically 30 second
- most cost efficient manufacturing solution for lamp reflectors
- fulfilling automotive industry standards and requirements
- equipped for plasma etching, high quality magnetron sputtering of metals and alloys, and plasma enhanced CVD (PECVD) for SiOx coating
- direction of metallization: from above or from below
- all non-magnetic metals can be applied (like aluminum)
- metal thickness can be applied from atoms
- controls: visual controls, NaOH tests, tests in a salt chamber...
- size of metallization chamber: 505 mm x 305 mm and height 150 mm.